Sunday 15 January 2012

Anna's Craft Cupboard Challenge

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! It's a gorgeous sunny day here is Tassie (which is rare!). The boat ramp is buzzing near our house, DH has headed off to the beach and I am having a lazy day around the house so I thought I would get a quick blog post in. I am joining in at Anna's Craft Cupboard this month for their sketch challenge. I never seem to have much luck when it comes to random draws (actually none!) but it's fun entering just the same and am trying to work on using up my scraps instead of buying whole new collections all the time. This has been created using Prima's Printery range.




TFL xox

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is JUST GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo, the layers and loving the fussy cutting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooohhhhhhhhhh !!!!! what can I say ... this is so awesome ... breathtaking and exquisite .. love that paper range .... my new fave of yours Georgia xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is awesome. The picture is just stunning amongst all that loveliness. INCREDIBLE work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Georgia! Love the big stitching and the burlap together with all the other layers and the pic is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so wonderful..... love this dreamy look

    ReplyDelete