Thursday 3 October 2013

Scrap The Boys & Frosted Designs Challenges


Heya :)

Ok I know it's only October but I have a Christmas layout to share. Last year I left everything until the last minute Christmas crafting wise and my total projects ended up being a dismal one card affair. This year I have vowed to start earlier while I have a bit of time on my hands before the busy festive season cranks up.

So this is my little chicken's first xmas. Seems only yesterday but it was 16 years ago. God that makes me feel old!!! So it is for the Scrap The Boys challenge of using blue and green. I added a little touch of red and gold as it didn't look xmas-y ( is that a word?) without it. And also for the challenge at Frosted Designs to add texture - I have texture paste, collage layering and a ton of thread there :)




G xox

22 comments:

  1. totally a fav for me, love the colors and cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love all the textures and layerings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what an awesome lay-out to go with that super cute photo! I really like all the lovely details surrounding the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The aqua is a fantastic colour choice. I really like all the different snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Georgia, the touch of red and gold is beautiful and the layers of flowers and snowflakes and texture paste, wow so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! LOOOOVE the white with that turquiose-ish colour...really stunning, as always!!!! Glad you're starting early on Chrissy....personally, I can't even begin to think it too much...but I HAVE been doing cards all year, so at least that's something, I guess!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute as well as beautifully created, love it! And it will be the festive season before we know it!,

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AMAZING!!!!!!!! What a fabulous holiday lo! Really makes you feel so festive looking at it. Soooooooooooooooooooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgia, adore your layering and the color palette xx thanks for playing along with us at stb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is absolutely spectacular!! You have so many great embellishments layered together perfectly!! I love it! Thank you for taking on our texture challenge at Frosted Designs!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW -- this is beautiful! Love the texture, the flowers, everything! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning layout!! Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWOWOWOw Stunning layout !!! !!!! love love love all details

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous!! so lovely, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. channa

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous, Georgia!
    Beautiful :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at STB

    ReplyDelete