Monday 19 May 2014

Prima Marketing BAP & 13Arts Challenge


Hey guys :)

Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend. Feeling slightly better here with the help of some decent pain killers :)

Got my scrap on over the weekend, this layout has been created for the May Prima Marketing BAP & 13Arts Vintage Memories Challenge. This is a photo of my Dad & I.



I have used the gorgeous Prima Marketing Time Traveller collection and added some pops of color with 13Arts mists & acrylic paint.



Have a great week everyone!
Georgia

13 comments:

  1. Stunning! What a lovely photo and memory to have . Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning! Such an amazing colour combo and lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mixe of vintage and modern style ! so gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! So many details! Love it very much))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...super cute...love that crossword in the bg:):) and I saw you had a win over at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo ... Good on you:):) LOOOVE that purple flower, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I am in love with this one (all - always)! It's absolutely beautiful. Love the pops of color ad all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! The pops of color are amazing and as usual your design is exquisite!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Georgia!!!! Thank you for playing along with 13arts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is the most beautiful layout I saw from you, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe! Incredible! Love this mix so much...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificient! Thank you for playing along with 13@rts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining along with 13arts :) Please feel free to visit my blog: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete