Monday 15 September 2014

Prima Marketing Cigar Box Secrets


Hey all :)

Dropping by today to share a layout created with the fabulous new Prima Marketing Cigar Box Secrets paper collection & blooms.

This collection has some really bold papers as well as a mix of some softer neutrals. I have chosen the most neutral paper from the collection as my background and added color with my embellishments.


I really love the mix of vintage & girlie with this range.



I have also added some Prima Marketing Wood icons, Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings, Sunrise Sunset buttons and metal paperclips. Love how Prima has such an amazing range of different embellishments and they all seem to work so well together!

Thanks for stopping by as always...


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this turned out absolutely stunning! Your design with the film strip is amazing and I just love your wonderful details arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing, love the 3 photos and your back ground are always amazing.. love the houndstooth paper peeking under the ripped paper edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo! Love that modern vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you inspire me every time you create xoxo

    ReplyDelete