Friday 14 November 2014

Prima Marketing 12 Days Of Christmas


Hey guys!

Hope everyone is doing well. Stopping by today to share a little Christmas spirit ( I know only 6 weeks away eeekkk!).

As with every year, Prima are doing their amazing 12 Days of Christmas Cards feature. So much inspiration and best of all, you can join in too!!

So here is my latest card using the amazing new Crackle Paste from the Art Extravagance range by Finnabair - just love it!!!

I also managed to sneak in my bird stamp from my Spread Your Wings stamp set hehe.



Have a great weekend everyone!!
G xox

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME, thanks for sharing MORE inspiring amazing art Georgia - I just ADORE that bird stamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the awesomeest chrissy card ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome card! That bird looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! what a beautiful bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE - Not just saying it because of the stamps but seriously... love how you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always love all your creations and this one is not an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome style! Lovely card. Where did you come across the little metal stud embellishments? If you have an opportunity please email me the answer to jb523@charter.net. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a stunning card!!! I keep returning to admire it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete